We are setting up to distribute our final round of instructional resource packets on Monday, May 4th from 9:00am-6:00pm. Drive Thru packet pick up will be available from 9:00am-12:00pm. After that, boxes of packets will be placed on the front steps at Lincoln by grade level for your convenience. Please see directions below on the drive thru pick up procedures.
Packet pick up directions:
- Time/date: May 4 from 9:00-12:00 for drive thru pick up. Grade level boxes will be left on the school steps until 6:00pm.
- Please enter the bus lane from Fillmore St (normally the bus lane exit).
- Please tell the staff member the name of your child/children, name of their teacher, and the grade level.
- You will then pull forward to receive your packet
- After getting your packets, if you would like to pick up a lunch, you will pull off to the left side of the bus lane. If you are not picking up a lunch, you will be able to drive through on the right side of the bus lane and exit through the parking lot.
Student personal belongs pick up:
Families will be able to pick up their students’ personal belongings and materials on the week of May 11. More details will follow as we get closer to that week. We will have set times for families to come to Lincoln to retrieve belongings.
If your child has a library book at home, we will be accepting these during the packet pick up times on May 4th.
2020-2021 Kindergarten Registration:
Parents of children who will be age 5 by Sept. 1, 2020 and live in the Caldwell School District, please sign up your child from April 30 to May 8.
In August, parents/guardians will need to provide immunization records, birth certificates, & other information to finalize registration. However, we will accept these documents during our curbside registration time as well.
Please sign up your child for kindergarten one of three ways:
- Fill out a short form: bit.ly/kg-csd-2020
- Register with the district's student information system Skyward http://skyward.caldwellschools.org/enroll.html
- Fill out a paper form curbside at schools during the dates and times shown below. If you need a different time to complete paper form please email the contact for the school.
Lincoln Elementary curbside registration times:
- May 4 - 1 to 3 p.m.
- May 5 - 10 a.m. to noon
- May 8 - 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Contact: Bea Oropeza - firstname.lastname@example.org
5th grade Registration for 6th Grade:
Please be on the lookout for an email about the process of having 5th graders register for their 6th Grade courses. It will include a link to complete a form online. There will also be a form in all 5th graders packets on May 4th. Online registration is the prefered method for this process. If you use the form in your packets, you can return those to Lincoln.
If you need to make other arrangements to pick up education resources packets, please contact your classroom teacher or call the office between 9:00-1:00.
Lincoln Elementary School